Ph.D Student (2020 – Present)
Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, USA, 2020 – Present
M.S., Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, USA, 2020
B.Tech., Civil Engineering, VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of engineering and technology, Hyderabad, India, 2017
Krishneswar Ramineni is a doctoral student at the Zachry Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Texas A&M University. He completed his B.Tech in Civil Engineering from VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. After his bachelor’s, he worked as Graduate Engineer at Aarvee Associates, Hyderabad. Rk received his M.S in Civil Engineering degree with focus on pavement engineering from Texas A&M University. His Professional interests include Geotechnical engineering, Pavement Engineering, Microstructural characterization of Construction materials, and Sustainable materials for Highway infrastructure.
Student Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
Student Member, Institute of transportation Engineers
Member, ACI Texas A&M University student Chapter
- Ramineni K., Boppana N.K., Ramineni M. (2018) Performance Studies on Self-Compacting Geopolymer Concrete at Ambient Curing Condition. In: Taha M. (eds) International Congress on Polymers in Concrete (ICPIC 2018). ICPIC 2018. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78175-4_64
- Krishneswar, B.Narendra Kumar. Padma Sai (2017), “A Novel Application of Sustainable Concrete in Urban Context.” International Journal of Advance Research and Innovation CE-7, ISSN 2347 – 3258.
- Narendra Kumar, R.Krishneswar, (2017) “An Experimental study on structural behaviour of reinforced cement concrete & pretensioned slab panels using high strength hybrid fiber self compacting concrete” Journal of Structural Engineering (CSIR-SCRC) Vol.44,No.2,pp.No:127-135
- Lohitha, V., Krishneswar, R., and Kumar, B.N. (2016). “Comparative Study on High Strength Fiber Reinforced Self Curing SCC and Conventional Cured SCC”. i-manager’s Journal on Structural Engineering, 5(2), 32-38. https://doi.org/10.26634/jste.5.2.8157.
- Narendra Kumar, B & Srinivasa Rao, P & Suresh Chandra Babu, P & Krishneswar, R. (2015). “Chloride permeability of M100 grade concrete using quartz sand and quartz fillers in hybrid fiber reinforced self compacting concrete”. International Journal Of Earth Sciences and Engineering vol 8. Pg 256-258.
- Kumar, B.N., Rao, P.S., Rajesh, K., and Krishneswar, R. (2014). “Corrosion Resistance of M100 Grade Concrete using Quartz Sand and Quartz Fillers in Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Self Compacting Concrete”. i-manager’s Journal on Structural Engineering, 3(3), 10-18. https://doi.org/10.26634/jste.3.3.3061
- Ramineni K, Ramineni M., Mahesh R., Boppana N.K., (2019) “Comparative studies of self-compacting geopolymer concrete and conventional concrete subjected to corrosion and chloride ingression” International Conference on Multifunctional Materials ICMM 2019 held at Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology
- Lohitha, V., Krishneswar, R., and Kumar, B.N. (2016). “Development of High Strength Steel Fiber Self Curing Self Compacting Concrete Using Quartz Fillers” CTMC International conference, Farmagudi.
- Narendra Kumar. R.Krishneswar, (2016) “Study on Microstructure of High Strength (M100) Hybrid Fiber Self Compacting Concrete Containing Quartz Materials Subjected to Corrosion and Chloride Ingression” CSIR structural engineering convection IIT madras.
- R.Krishneswar, R.Manikanteswar, Y.Mahesh Reddy (2016) “An Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Properties of Self Curing Concrete by Incorporating Copper Slag as Fine Aggregate” MCDPAS 2016 held at VNRVJIET, Hyderabad.
- B.Narendra Kumar. R.Krishneswar, (2015) “An Experimental Study on High Strength Post-Tension Beams Incorporating Quartz Materials of Hybrid Fiber Self Compacting Concrete”. UKIERI International conference, NIT, Jalandhar.
Awards & Honors
Zachry Department of Civil Engineering Fellowship 2019
OGAPS Research and Presentation Travel Grant 2020
Zachry Department of Civil Engineering Excellence Fellowship 2020