Ph.D. Student (2021 – Present)
M.Tech., Geotechnical Engineering, College of Engineering Trivandrum, India, 2020
B.Tech., Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Trivandrum, India, 2017
Zoheb Faisal is a P.hD. student at Texas A&M University currently working as a student assistant. He worked on the effect of floods on the erodibility of lateritic soil slopes during his masters and the ground improvement of clays using pre-stressed geogrids during his undergrad. His research interests include ground improvement, soil erosion, and slope stability.
Geotechnical Engineer, Logic Survey, India (March 2021 – August 2021)
NestAbide Consultant, India (November 2020 – August 2021)
NestAbide Intern, India (September 2020 – October 2020)
- Presented a technical paper on the topic “Applications of Pre-Stressed Geotextiles -A state of Art” at “International Conference on Geo-techniques for Infrastructure Projects GIP-2017”
- Presented a technical paper on the topic “A review on the effects of flooding on roads above embankments” at “International Conference on Geotechnics for High-Speed Corridors-GHC 2019”
- Presented a paper on the topic “A Study on the Erodibility of Lateritic Soil due to Flooding”, at The “Indian Geotechnical Conference, IGC 2019” held at SVNIT Surat, Gujarat, India
- Presented a paper on the topic “Effect of Flood Parameters on Lateritic Slope Erosion” at The “Indian Geotechnical Conference, IGC 2020” held at Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (TAMU Student Chapter)
- Indian Geotechnical Society (College of Engineering Trivandrum Student Chapter, 2018 -2020)
- Indian Concrete Institute (College of Engineering Trivandrum Student Chapter, 2013 -2017)